Monday, January 16, 2012

 

 

Oh, THIS is the first book I got from Book Sneeze. It is an AMAZING little book! I originally posted this on Spark People.

Monday, January 25, 2010

I just read "I Wish You Enough" by Bob Perks and found it to be an amazing book. It is filled with stories he has personally experienced or that others have told him about their lives. All of the stories are inspiring and uplifting, even the ones that made me cry. (I lost count of how many that was! LOL) It is written from a Christian point of view, but he doesn't cram Christ down your throat so it would be a good book for even non-Christians to read. (I personally agree with everything the man says in the book) There is a lot of good insight in this book and if you want to get the most out of life, I recommend reading this book. I give it 5 stars. It is an easy book to read. I read it in the dentist office while waiting for my Mom to have a tooth pulled. (Yes, I got weepy eyed in public! Not ashamed to admit it either. [chuckle]) My favorite stories are (this may change each time I read it): They Ran Through the Rain Believing (page 21); If You Only Knew (page 42); She Didn't Have to Say a Word (page 48); All She Had Was a Broken Heart (page 55); A Change Of Heart (page 107); The Orchid Girl (page 111). I hope this book touches many lives and blesses many hearts. God bless Bob Perks and his family! I give this book 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment