Monday, January 16, 2012

Beautiful things happen when a Woman Trusts God

 

 

 

I think this was my first book (and blog) from BookSneeze. I posted it on Spark People also.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I read this book recently and just wanted to share how wonderful it is. It took me a while to read it, but it was worth every minute I spent on it. This is a book I will be keeping to read again.
Sheila takes you along on her journey to trusting the Lord, no matter what things LOOK like. She opens up about her trip down the lane of depression and her insecurities, and she takes you with her on her journey to trusting in the love that God has for His children. She is a wonderful writer and, reading this book was like listening to a best friend talk. It is a very uplifting and inspiring book, one that I think we should all read. We CAN overcome ANY trial if we learn to trust God and believe that He will not ask anything of us that is beyond His power to fulfill in us, if we will just TRUST HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment