Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy little bee

I've been working on the doggie bed for my brother's puppy, but it is taking longer than I had hoped. I have had to patch my roof and work on my car and have been "babysitting" a friend that just had knee replacement surgery (there were complications and he had to have a second surgery.) I have the top layer of the bottom almost finished and the sides have been done for a while. Once I get the crocheted part done, I only have to cut out the memory foam and the fabric for the bottom layer of the bottom. (The memory foam will be sandwiched between the crocheted "top" and the fabric "bottom".)
I just wanted to ask you all to not give up on me yet. I AM still alive and "creating".
:-)
I'll be back soon. (I am having a bit of trouble signing in lately, but as long as I am able to get back here I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment